GO ON GET OUTTA MY HEAD
IM ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE PARALLEL UNIVERSE
AM I ALIVE OR JUST DEAD
I'VE BEEN STUMBLING IN THE DARK
LIVING IN A CRASH WORLD
FUCK.I'VE BEEN SCREAMIN THIS SONG FOR ALMOST TEN TIMES NOW. VENT MY BLARDY ANGER. IM DAM PISSD LARX. SHE MAKE ME WAIT FOR BLARDY SHIT 1HR 30MINS DN SHE SAY CNT GO. LIKE WTH. ITX THE SCHOOL HOL LE!! ITX NT PRISON TIME FOR ME LOR. LIKE WHAT THE FUCK. IM ALONE AT HOME. AND IM BORED TO TEARS. DO YOU LIKE, CARE. AND YOU CALLED ME GO HANG UP THE CLOTHES. DO I LOOK LIKE YOUR MAID? OBVIOUSLY IM MUCH NICER THAN TT. =) BAHHS. AND I HVN SAY YET LOR. SHE EXAM DN I CNT WATCH E TV. BU JIAN DE I EXAM SHE CNT WATCH TV. I MISS DARN LOADS OF EPS OF WANGZIBIANQINGWA ALR LORX. I FEEL LIKE CRAP NOW. SHAT.
ANGER VENTED =)
im missin u le..lol..thou jz saw u in e mornin dn miss u le..haiix..bdn serious lor. heyy..its the hols le lei. lik wad crap-im supposed to stay at home and hang e clothes. yay. rot at home. n i hvn got a blardy job yet. so itx, yay rot n home eat air lor. haha. jz nw went to sch for hpt stuffs. the open hse was so. COLD. lol. lengqing lor.we ended up playin by ourselves cuz nobody bothered lookin at us la. lol. at firz whn we absail it was e height of one canteen bench n one canteen table. no fun lor. jump2tyms dn land le. dn we increase it to two canteen tables. it ended up w two canteen tables n a canteen bench. HAHA. tt was e limit le la. stack somemor dn reli get scolded liau le. lol. ramesh kip lookn at us..haha..dn i tnk he kinda scolded us or sth..lol..dn chunfu was sayin he evry yr oso scold de. hahax. e open hse u walk here walk dere all u'll see is PHS ppl. ttx hw lengqing it is. dn got one auntie came to ask us wher andss is lor. lol. we were lik. WTH? u come in phs ask wher andss is. lol. we told her anw larx. freakk. im gonna find myself some entertainment. lol. was reli pissd jz nw. cant bliev e crash world song made me better. hahahahahaa.
i'vedecided.
i'llwaitforyou
no matter how long u'll take.
even if itx never ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment