Sunday, June 10, 2007

1oo6o7

im thinking alot, im hoping alot, and i feel like a total loser.

i mean, i always was, its just that its super emphasized now.
feel it. haha.

i thought bt, welll. loads of ppl. and anyway today i was supposed to finish reading my papers and not touch my comp today. guess i shall punish myself by nt letting myself watch huanzhugege tmr. LOL.

gotta study alr la. have been saying that for loads of times alr. tired of saying it. everyday's a drag, and its making me so not wanna study.

AND WONG KAILING DONT CALL ME A SUCKER cuz..someoneelse calls me that. haiix. LOL. kailing's PM just popped up with the word `SUCKER.
k i go talk to her..

kae. i replied her only three words. hahaha.

aiya. great. im now looking for two ANCIENT ENGLISH SONGS. just cuz;

A1's if i cant have you and moffats' miss you like crazy.
darn i used to have tt moffats song. cant find it anywhere now.

im feeling all kinds of shit feeling now. gna go sleep soon. I WANNA FIND MY TWO SONGS! haix.
im really a loser.
i din realise all along i had the album whn ive been asking so many ppl on my list =.=

Another picture on the wall
Another life I used to live
Another me that was untrue
With every memory of you
Broken in my sleep
Another moment lost in time

You talked of love and I agreed
So many chances passed us by
And now we've lost the strength to try
Your love was never mine to keep

We can't hold on we're losing track
So where's the road to take us back
And how did we forget what we believed

If I can't have you
And if the love has gone
And if you just can't find it in yourself to carry on
And if you had to leave
Then take my life forever
'Cause I would never be with anybody else
If I can't have you

With every night I lie awake
With every day we grow apart
Is there a promise we can't break
We never learn from our mistakes
From the very start

We can't hold on we're losing track
So where's the road to take us back
And how did we forget what we believed

If I can't have you
And if the love has gone
And if you just can't find it in yourself to carry on
And if you had to leave
Then take my life forever
'Cause I would never be with anybody else
If I can't have you

Don't look back on yesterday
'Cause the time has been and gone
Think of what tomorrow holds
Without you it feels so wrong
And I can't carry on

If I can't have you
And if the love has gone
And if you just can't find it in yourself to carry on
And if you had to leave
Then take my life forever
'Cause I would never be with anybody else
If I can't have you

Oh no

If I can't have you
A1ificanthaveyou

i cant tell you REALLY HOW MUCH THIS SONG MEANS TO ME. incldg where i KNOW it from. haiix.
take my life forever if ure gna leave. i will NEVER be with anybody else IF I CANT HAVE YOU.
i know what to do now.
imissyousobad.iwannaseeyou.idontwananythingmore.wecanjuststayasfriends.itsokaytome.

No comments: