Sunday, December 18, 2005

1812o5

im somewhat feelin v strange today. hmm. duno. i feel lik a totally diff person. haiix. me n my false hopes. yeahh. today on e way to work i was practically actin lik a madman larrx. haha. so i don blame those who stared at me.

[Spoken]
Baby I know your hurting
Right now you feel like you could never love again
Now all I ask is for a chance
To prove that I love you

From the first day
That I saw your smiling face
Honey, I knew that we would be together forever
Ooh when I asked you out
You said no but I found out
Darling that you'd been hurt
You felt that you'd never love again

I deserve a try honey just once
Give me a chance and I'll prove this all wrong
You walked in you were so quick to judge
But honey he's nothing like me

Chorus
I'll never break your heart
I'lll never make you cry
I'd rather die than live without you
I'll give you all of me
Honey that's no lie (2x)

As time goes by you
Will get to know me
A little more better
Girl that's the way love goes
And I know you're afraid
To let you're feelings show
And I understand
But girl it's time to let go

I deserve a try honey
Just once
Give me a chance and I'll prove this all wrong
You walked in you were so quick to judge
But honey he's nothing like me
Darling why can't you see

Chorus (2x)

Bridge
No way, no how
I'll make you cry (2x)

Chorus

BACKSTREETBOYSillneverbreakyourheart

im crazy over bsb recently. yeap. n i was singin tis song on e way to e mrt today lar. haha. besides e fact tt my voice sux no one hu's normal wil sing outside. lol. yeahh. bdn i kinda, jz felt different today. i felt as if..i cld nv b myself agn. haha. im bein crappy. one tng ttx gd whn puttin e meat in toriQ is tt kids get real amazed by tt machine de. ey can lik practically stick their faces to e glass lo. hahax. damn cute! dere was tis american boy quite some tym ago. i saw him..he was reli cute la. ahax. dn i winked at him n he winked back lo! reli reli VERY CUTE. kids- . lol. n i realised today tt toriQ auntie is reli biased agnst me de. yuppyupp. cuz of some crappy stuff la. shant talk bt it la. hmmm. yeahh. dn i was serving some customers (like, finallY!) n i saw someone tall in green w black specs n long hair. lol. shimin la. so tall. haha. it was lik, darn paiseh la. hahax..dn ey were lik stdin dere . lol. n toriQ's electricity broke down halfway today! omg. it jz went boom! n e lights n evryth went off. haha. xiaobai gt frightened la. i tnk e machine e heat too strong le or sth bahh. lol. aftr awhile e electricity resumed thou. lol. scary. hahax. e whole shop was lik, totally dark. -_-. dn aftr tt jy n mel.z came in. haha. was tnkin lik..im seein alot of familiar faces today. dn whn ey came i jz niz finish work le..so went to eat w em..lol..dn saw shuhui in food republic la. i said im seein familiar faces today. hahax. aftr tt saw joey. lol. anw..went bugis aftr lunch w jy n mel.z. mel.z has an iPod nano. haha. itx reli nice. hmmm. met up w kailing,eve,shimin and phebe. haha. bought some cargo pants n skirt. lol. we were bargainin w e uncle dere. bdn he v nice la. haha. kip reducin e price for us. lol. dn aftr tt went to look for backpacks n i saw tis bag which i reli reli like. n i found out eve's n my taste r reli lik, darn alike. haha . ^5! we went into e shop n we were lik, pointin at e same bag le. lol. hahax. itx 38bucks. wOW. gotta wait awhile n see how le. bdn i lik it. bdn sch's endin in another yr le ma..unless i fail my Os la. haha. hopefully i wun la..hmm. dn went to freshbox. e shirts dere r lik, DAMN NICE. 22.9. lol. im complainin bt ALL the prices. lol. one of these days, im reli gonna get a freshbox shirt. i cant std it le. one of THESE days. mb e nex tym we go dere. e uncle scam eve. he lie to her e skirt cn fit her. lol. so she has ta go bac chng le..hmmm..kkz la . im off le.

i shdnt hv went to hope tt it wil be me.
im useless. haha. i cn feel myself laughin at me.

idonwannagiveyouup.irelidon.
butitxcuzofwadusay.
thatswhyimwillingto.
wohuixuezhefangqini,shiyinweiwotaiaini.

No comments: