Remember when, we never needed each other
The best of friends like sister and brother
We understood we'd never be alone
Those days are gone, now I want you so much
The night is long and I need your touch
Don't know what to say
Never meant to feel this way
Don't wanna be alone tonight
Chorus
What can I do to make you mine?
Fallen so hard, so fast this time
What did I say, what did you do?
How did I fall in love with you?
I hear your voice and I start to tremble
Brings back the child that I resemble
I cannot pretend that we can still be friends
Don't wanna be alone tonight
Chorus
Ohwwwwo, I wanna say this right,and it has to be tonight
Just need you to know
I don't wanna live this lie
I don't wanna say goodbye
With you I wanna spend the rest of my life
Chorus
What can I do to make you mine?
Fallen so hard, so fast this time
Everything's changed, we never knew...
How did I fall in love with you?
BACKSTREETBOYShowdidifallinlovewithyou
THAT WAS. great. my comp shut down on me. AS I WAS SAYING. im gettn blardy frustrated these few days. yeahh. IM SICK OF PUTTIN E MEAT THRU E STICKS!! hmmm. lol. im actually complainin bt my job. hiyoz. bdn itx reli lik,wth lorrx. evryday i go dere dn i all get to do i put the meat thru e sticks, n probably abit of bbq-in. yeahh. ttx all larx. tt auntie donnwan let me serve counter larrx. ARGH. cashier de job most slack de. hha. n itx e one tt makes tym pass v fast, somehow. lol. she don let me do lorrx. i oso cnt do anyth bt it larx. haiix. hmmm..n e place is actually kinda, full of huo yao wei . today it was as if dere was a war larx. ey were lik, ping2piang2 evrywher lurhs. cuz e auntie tot e uncle was throwin his temper whn he firz came. tnk he accidentally slammed some stuffs. so e auntie oso slammed e stuffs . lik e cupboards, e fridge etcetc. yeahh. scary lorrx. simin n me were lik, feelin so awkward la. itx strange hw ey r able to tolerate each other . loll. n she kept naggin me..bdn guess cant blame her for naggin me. cuz i reli, cant do tngs well. nt jz my job ba. evry single tng i do, i cn never do it well. haha. fishy jiu bu yi yang le. she reli can take it bahh..lol.e auntie was full of praise for her lo. hahax. im jz plain useless larrx..in evryth i do..even incldn e one i lik..`icantevenmakeyousmile. haiix. ytd nite was a v gd example le. im useless. im jz nt s entertainin. no. i cant entertain at all.haiix..forget it. hmm...yeahh.anw..actually today wan go kBOX de. gave e idea up in e end cuz my wallet was empty. totally empty le. 10 cents oso don hv. gettin cash only nex mth . shucks. todays only e 16th lorrx. dn i no cash le. overspent alot last mth lo.most of my allowance went into e bank. hahax.andd it was kinda cruel cuz i had to see e money so called disappear right before my eyes. lol. freakk la. endup nv go lorrx..haiix. no bbal for e 3rd weEK LE!! DERE'S hpt meetin tml. shannon's comin, n our smarts r lik, HAHA. tml gonna tio scoldin le. lol. n i jz received e news tt im one of e campfire ICs. HAHA. die le die le. sec3adventure camp de campfire's gonna be a disaster. lucky stil hv phebe n daniel lorrx. n im takin 3GRACE w sijie. hahax..scary. wanted to take 3integrity w kailing. charmaine la! shat..assistant camp chief ma..lol..bdn phebe's takin a class alone i heard ..n i tnk grace hv samantha ey all. haha. so im gonna go "think about it" for evry single tng. horx? lol. stil not over e camp yet. we were lik, makin fun of jy e other day. haah. cuz of her tt water standardization la. lol. sorry mdm sorry mdm. lolllllll!!!!! n she dye her hair red lo. hahax. anw. yeahh. n i jz found out bt some ctrl+c ctrl+v tngy e other day. din noe can copy n paste lidat de lor. KAILING, u win. hahax. so it means i shant write in webdings anymor le xD. talkin bt tt issue..tnk i gt it sorted out le ba. it was a moment of..- duno how to sy lei . cuz i was kinda sadded at tt tym..so i got kinda carried away. yea. duno hw to reli describe la. guess its jz admiration. hahax. bdn i stil tnk _______'s cute. lik eugenegoh. LOL. wait til he sees tis. hmmm..but sth jz crossed my mind tis mornin lorx..n i came home to look for it..
PHSORGANIZER2OO4
o912o4
when i once again walked e paths that we met,
it told me that no matter how i chngd myself, no matter what i do,
you will NEVER feel anyth for me.we'll just be frens. ttx it...
but i still lurv u.
exactly hw i felt tis mornin . lol. e feelin's e same, bdn e person whom i wana say this to has chngd. haha. how time flies. 2oo5 le..haiix. gonna b 2oo6 soon le. another few more days..hopefully 2oo7 doesnt come so fast. i don even wan it to ever come. haiix. guess im off le. i jz wrote a huge load of crap. ohyah. at least dere's sth im gd at. crappin. hehh.
yuanlai.wohaishiainide.
dan wo zhi dao le you you shen me yong..
haixx..
phosphorescence-a slight steady light tt cn only b noticed in e dark/ it sounds cool. mysterious, w a artistic feel. lol..
No comments:
Post a Comment