Tell me what kind of girl would wanna play me
Tear me down
Then try to break me
Baby how could you betray me?
After all I've done for you
take you there, bought you this, now it's not enough babe
you better get your story straight babe
Tell me why you wanna play?
I've had enough
BRIDGE
These games they've gotta stop.
I'm about to get pissed off
You had to keep leading me on
Baby, you thought you had me fooled but I see right through you
CHORUS
Look into my eyes,
Tell me what you see
I see a man who thought you loved me
You played me like a fool but I see right through you
I look into your eyes, I'll tell you what I see
I see a girl who ran game on me
but you had me fooled but i see right through you
Tell me girl what's his name,
What'd he do to take you?
Does he freak you the way that I do
'Cause you know that I know how to
When he leaves you don't come crying back to me
'Cause I'll be moving on you see
And you'll be just a memory
I think I've had enough
REPEAT BRIDGE
REPEAT CHORUS
Thought you had me fooled
See right through you!
ooh, ooh, ooh yeah
See see see right through you!
Baby, Tell me does he do it, do it like I do?
Baby, Tell me will he love you, love you like I do?
Now your crying
'cause you can't believe that we are through
I don't care 'cause I see right through you
Let me tell you that if this is how it's gonna be
After all we have been through what you have mean to me
You won't to this to me
'Cause now I see right through you
CHORUS
*N'SYNCseerightthroughyou
sian. im bored to tears le. haha..anw..jz nw started tnkin alot. andd realised. knowin someone v well n uds someone is two diff tngs. u may noe someone v well..bdn u may nt uds tt someone. hmm. i duno hw to explain. itx jz. a feelin kinda tng. lik. u noe tis person v well. u noe wad tis person wil do whn someth hpns. but most of e tym, u don uds y tt person is doin tt. u jz noe tt person wil do tt. bdn if u uds tis person v well, u may nt noe wad tis person wil do. but u'll uds y tis person does tt. i duno. haha..im oni inferencin fr my pt of view la..tis may nt b ryt.. hmm..to me. i only noe u. i don uds u. ttx y i cn nv hlp u..n ttx y i owaes end up misunds-in u.
hmm..yupp.DERE'S STH WRONG W MY JAY YEHUIMEI CD. it skipped la. tnk e cd kana scratched or sth. if reli cant solve e prob i'll go buy a new one. yupp. ttx hw much i love jay. lol.
sickk. sian. sickk. siann. i kinda pissd at sth i cant afford to b pissd at. haha. n itx a v stupid tng. lol..so..nvm larx..haha.
today.went maxtor..hydroponics farm..etc etc. haha. e hydroponics miss neo kip givin us try e plants. RAW. haha. nice. cuz no fertilisers at all. dn cut le cn eat liau..dn char was v funny lar. she heard bt e laxatives. dn she was drinkin water halfway lorr. dn she spitted it out. hahaha. i tnk it was seriously worth e 3bucks la. cuz gt lotsa stuff bac lor. MAXTORs jacket. n e hydro plants. hahaha..n learnt lotsa stuff. haha. n sherry nids e plant tt cures diabetes de. haha. weliang nids e plant tt has duretic function. =P. i nid e one tt prevents insonmia. haha. i tnk e maxtor place was cool. ahax. v high tech. dn evryone was wrapped up-totally.i was wdrin wad wil hpn if one day e electricity dere sot or sth.whole factory wil hafta stop work. hmmm. yeahh. haha..lazy to write evryth out larx. lol..
anw..openin hse belayin. YAYs. bdn most prob belayin dummy. lol. v funny lor lidat. hahax..oso duno lar. jz nw e meetin was goin on bdn nobody listenin. evrybody lookin at chunfu. cuz he was writin our hpt trg camp teams on e board. n he kept shiftin us here n dere. im w jack n nichola for e 2nd yr! hahaha. dn oso hv eve..char..yiyuan. hmm. bdn ey al goin for choir..so comin ltr lor. hmm..yeahh. tis yr trg camp we're gona die die die. im scared le. haha..
anw..i v xianmu shimiin. tt chaotarbun. hahahaha. =P. jellyfish de. HAHAHAHA. i din jz sy out shimin's nickname.
mb im tnkin too much. cuz im startin to tnk tt we cant get along. in terms of tnkin..temperament n lotsa stuff. yeahh. if we cld get along..we shd hv long ago. bdn e closer we get e mor i feel we cant get along. i duno. im takin a step at a tym le. if itx nt meant to b i'll jz hafta let it go. n accept it. reality has nv been easy to accept..yahh. im off. LOOK OUT FOR JAY'S NEW ALBUM..NOVEMBER'S CHOPIN. rwahahahx. advertisin for jayy..haha.
why do i love you the way tt i do?
why do i care for you the way tt i do..
/why do people always choose the hard way out when obviously there is an easy one?
LFSJ
No comments:
Post a Comment