its a rare visit,
and it just means there are too many things bugging me.
And i just always can't articulate myself right.
by all definitions and right,
i should be scoring better this sem.
but looking at the amount of distraction i'm getting, the amount of frustration i'm experiencing, and my inability to concentrate, it hardly seems anywhere near possible.
and i actually really Need to do well, hell.
maybe for sure there are a few distractions, especially my really upsetting leg which is still in a cast. I can't seem to be able to not spend hours on it, hoping things were better, hoping it will be fine, wondering endless possibilities, daydreaming and doodling all over, but essentially getting nothing done.
maybe i myself talk too much and do too little.
somehow somewhere,
i find myself missing you.
i don't know where my thoughts wander to,
i don't know if they revolve around you or if they even reach you.
i hope they don't,
i hope no one knows.
but its hardly a secret anymore.
whatever it is, i hope i can concentrate.
I'm still dying to play for IH,
i'm still hoping that my ankle will be fine by then.
I love this song, it brings back many memories and would have been a more than appropriate song back then. But i've let you go long ago, the song reminds me of you,
but it does not hurt anymore. Thank you for giving me a chance to learn.
It might not have lasted but it was definitely one of my best memories.
Good luck for for your last paper, Layteng. :)
Am I better off dead
Am I better off a quitter
They say I'm better off now
Than I ever was with her
As they take me to my local down the street
I'm smiling but I'm dying trying not to drag my feet
They say a few drinks will help you to forget her
But after one too many I know that I'm never
Only they can see where this is gonna end
But they all think I'm crazy but to me it's perfect sense
And my mates are all there trying to calm me down
'Cause I'm shouting your name all over town
I'm swearing if i go there now
I can change your mind turn it all around
And I know that I'm drunk but I'll say the words
And she'll listen this time even though their slurred
Dial her number and confess to her
I'm still in love but all i heard was nothing
So I stumble there, along the railings and the fences
I know if I'm face to face that she'll come to her senses
Every drunk step i take leads me to her door
If she sees how much I'm hurting
She'll take me back for sure
She said nothing
Oh I wanted words but all I heard was nothing
Oh I got nothing
Nothing
I got nothing
Nothing
Oh I wanted words but all I heard was nothing
Oh sometimes love is intoxicating
Oh you're coming down your hands are shaking
When you realise there's no one waiting
THE SCRIPT-NOTHING
Don't wish that it was easier, wish you were better.
Don't think about what i could have been, think about what it can be.
It's Not the Race, its the Runner.
Practice as if you were the Worse, Perform as if you were the Best.
No comments:
Post a Comment