I guess the one thing about me is i hardly actually want to be in an alternative path i could've chosen. While people think that many a times, they could've have attained something else by being in somewhere else, for me, i simply just see that if i were somewhere else, i will not have whatever that's sustaining me now.
Life's not all that bad, though i admit most of the time still, i know not who to call firsthand whenever i feel terrible, but i know people who'll be willing to listen despite the fact that most of them are whom i do not want to bother with such rubbish, hence leading to the reasons as to why i would not call them firsthand. However, i'm happy, many of the others aren't! But yet again, i'm stuck. albeit not as serious,
but still Stuck.
I hate to be in this position, really! But then again i guess i can't be anywhere else. I'm not saying its a choice, and its either this, or that, but more of what led me into this cycle. I thought i was doing well, i love the freedom i have, but i Am Just So inclined towards people who are absolutely nice to me. And im Just So Inclined to people who are Around me, Always. I refuse to preoccupy myself with it nevertheless, and promise to get rid of such thoughts in 3 weeks time, as promised to Buddy.
But
My heart's already giving up.
Love the 29o4 girls, because i know they'll never judge me no matter what i show, and tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment