Tuesday, July 28, 2009

28o7o9

(because you Hold It not only by your Heart,
but also around your Wrists,
and Ankle.)


It's no surprise I won't be here tomorrow
I can't believe that I stayed till today
Yeah you and I will be a tough act to follow
But I know in time we'll find this was no surprise
.

its hard to put everything down in words,
because you can never totally write all you feel inside.
and then you realise, that actually, you don't want to say All that you're feeling anyway,
i Want and Don't Want to go to School.
I want to go to school because it gets me out of all these,
i want to check in with charlene soon so that i would not have those quiet nights by myself anymore,
i Don't want to go to school because, who knows what could happen when you leave things behind,
Teachers only thought us how to remember and not how to Forget,
but Life should have taught me that when you Leave,
Let Everything Go.

Nothing was ever a surprise for you because you see me through,
you even know what i'l do,

No comments: