Friday, May 01, 2009

o1o5o9

能不能给我一首歌的时间,
把故事听到最后才说再见,
你送我的眼泪,我会让它留在雨天,
越过你划的线,我定了勇气,的

终点。
What am I supposed to do
With all these blues
Haunting me everywhere
No matter what I do

Watching the candle flicker out
In the evening glow
I can't let go
When will the night be over

I didn't mean to fall in love with you
And baby there's a name
For what you put me through
It isn't love, it's robbery
I'm sleeping with the ghost of you and me

Seen a lot of broken hearts
Go sailing by
Phantom ships lost at sea
And one of them is mine

Raising my glass
I sing a toast to the midnight sky
I wonder why
The stars don't seem to guide me

The ghost of you and me
When will it set me free
I hear the voices call
Following footsteps down the hall
Trying to save what's left
Of my heart and soul
BBMAK-ghostofyou,andme.

No comments: