Monday, October 13, 2008

131oo8

LOL I SERIOUSLY CAN'T BELIEVE MARGUERITA ACTU TYPED THIS OUT AND EMAILED US...

Madam Gowri: Turkey has water, but Iraq has oil!
Bhuva: You can’t drink oil!


Yan De: [in M1-1, setting the temperature for the air-con] I set to eighteen degrees, ya? Let you all die!

Nadia: Do you want to follow me home and play hamster?
Rusydi: I don’t want to; your parents will be home.


Bhuva: I have knowledge that I’ve gained from other people! [a few minutes later, bumps into some tables and chairs]


Einstein: What happened to Darren?
Ren Jie: He ran into the door.


Miss Phang: You all are the only class who are not booking me for consultations! Do you know how much other people want the slots?
Renjie: Then we sell to them lor.

Yan De: How do you pronounce this word? Shaaalllooow – is it?
Florence and Shanthini: [looks at the name list] Chloe!


Einstein: Are these my pants?
Rusydi: No, they’re mine!
Einstein: Then where are my pants?
Rusydi: How the fuck should I know?
Einstein: [looks at another pair of pants] Are these my pants?


Madam Chan: See it’s very difficult to fail math – and you all managed to fail – that’s genius!

Bhuva: Eh! Eh! Do you have the –
Miss Leong: Did you just call me ‘Eh’?


Bhuva: He went online asking random girls if they would be his girlfriend.
Einstein: Sounds like me!


Miss Leong: Do you know the meaning of the word ‘social masturbation’?
Darren: Uh … I know the second word.


Ren Jie: I say no.
Rusydi: I say yes.
Florence: I say shut up!


Einstein: Eh, Lewis Hamiliton came to f- 1.


Kiran: So, tell me your feelings.
Renjie: Er, red bean?

Nadia: [to Rusydi when she was trying to teach him how to fold a heart-shape out of two straws] Hey! Wrong! Do you know how to make love or not?

Hhaha! thats what you get, when you are in an Arts Class.
People are so Weird, so full of Crap, they get so funny at times.

damn,
the counter's still running, its now 21 Days.

Seriously? Seriously? I doubt it, very much.
It's hard to believe,
and Everything just turns its' Back on you.
`I've been watching,
but the stars refuse to shine.

No comments: