I won't breathe,
I won't move,
Till You Finally See, That You Belong With Me.
You might think,
i don't look,
but deep inside in the corner of my mind,
i'm attached to you.
I'm Weak, Its True,
I'm just afraid of the answer.
Do You Want Me Too?
'Cause my heart keeps falling faster.
You don't know what you do,
Everytime You Walk Into The Room,
I'm afraid to move.
I'm Weak, Its True.
I'm just scared of the ending.
Do You See Me Too?
Do You Even Know You Met Me?
i had many good laughs today, and realised it has been really long since all of us did.
Mdm Gowri and her determined attitude to not let go of the mic even though it wasn't working, insisted on holding onto it and talking into it, altho it wasn't working, and yeah, super super joke.
renjie's "eh marguerita not in school today like very quiet leh."
miss phang's "florence whats wrong with you" when ALL of us realised one of the class' quietest/softest was talking to rusydi at the top of her voice when we were all quiet, ironically.
geog extra lesson was super tiring, considering it went this way, - plate tectonics, rocks, weathering, plate tectonics, rocks, weathering .........
but its helpful, gotta admit! :D
but anyway nearing the end most of us had our faces -.- and we were ?_? alr and at the speed where mdm Gowri was speaking, we just totally konked out.
lesson then ended there with us ?_? still and, tmr's teacher's day.
Phs's closed tmr! No School, like wtheck! :(
I went to XUEXIAOHOUMIAN the other day to get cloth for Flag, and, getting off at YCK still feels so good, everything felt so familiar, and i loved the feeling of it.
i wonder if THESE ppl know they're being displayed IN FRONT OF THE SCH!

gabriel, hafiz, reagen, zongyang, weihan, jon, ZOEY(w her vball) and alot others but i thought it was super cool to have ur face on display there even tho u'v left the sch, i wonder if the juniors will recognize zoey if she ever goes back there, HAHA!

Presbyterian High School. Established since 1965, thats as old as Sg! rarr my camera had the flash spoilt and i couldn't get a good shot.

Soloman Block/Canteen/Entrance/29o4 meeting place/........ Much Missed.
No comments:
Post a Comment