but its not working, maybe not tightly enough.
i don't wanna lose anything.
don't want to, at all.

i wonder why,
i'm into my 8th year of playing in this place, but i don't even have a proper photo of it.
guess i'l go take one tmr.
the court is a place of freedom.
it feels good just standing on one :)
STUPID SCHOOL SONG
STUPID SCHOOL UNIFORM
STUPID SCHOOL TEACHERS
STUPID SCHOOL STRUCTURE
STUPID ....
THE SCHOOL JUST sucks.
the court is the only pleasant place, HAHA! :D
heartSADX ^_- [ i tried,]
i give u a challenge
heartSADX ^_- [ i tried,]
find me sth tt doesnt suck abt the school
[c=5]You're not adorable. I was something unignorable.[/c]
walao
[c=5]You're not adorable. I was something unignorable.[/c]
walao
heartSADX ^_- [ i tried,]
haha u walao two times!
[c=5]You're not adorable. I was something unignorable.[/c]
cant think of anything tat doesnt sucks
[c=5]You're not adorable. I was something unignorable.[/c]
seriously!
[c=5]You're not adorable. I was something unignorable.[/c]
the whole sch system sucks
[c=5]You're not adorable. I was something unignorable.[/c]
haha
well, rusydi jz proved it for me :)
To God Be The Glory, Aflame for Truth,
i wish i could hear those words coming from the Principal once again.
now i'm running and screaming,
No comments:
Post a Comment