when they said there was karma...or was it retribution..
did they mean this?
sigh.
for all that im going through, i probably deserve it all.
because of how stubborn i am,
because of how thick my skin is,
because of how sticky, just like a leech i am,
because of how impossible i can get.
it's how i never ever listen to anything, all the things i should do i don't.
ain't i, really, a disappointment?
it's all over.
maybe i hold on too tight,
maybe the sand theory is working.
maybe...
it's all just me.
i gotta learn how to be responsible for my own actions.
i have no more to lose already.
no more.
when i had just started to think i finally found some meaning, that i was so lucky,
its all gone.
at least it happened :)
if only we could be like how we were..
if only.
when priorities treat you as an option,
hey its time to wakeup.
and see that,
its not working.
it has never did.
shan asked, how much more do you want to lose, anet, how much more?
how do i lose when i have nothing more to?
shan said, anet your blardy thickskinned. you are just like a leech.
thats why i have become such a disappointment.
buddy asked, why can't it just get to you?
because i never liked facing the truth.
sigh.
when reality hits you in the face, what else can you do?
its there.
it has always been there.
i just decided to close both my eyes.
i can't anymore.
everytime it hits me back,
it hurts double.
a-l-e-v-e-l-s.
if only i had the strength you'd be completely accepting something else.
if you keep asking me, i'll melt away in the summer air.
i'll be gone.
My tears run down like razorblades
And no, I'm not the one to blame it's you
or is it me?
And all the words we never say
Come out and now we're all ashamed
And there's no sense in playing games
When you've done all you can do
But now it's over, it's over, why is it over?
We had the chance to make it
Now it's over, it's over, it can't be over
I wish that I could take it back
But it's over
I lose myself in all these fights
I lose my sense of wrong and right
I cry, I cry
It's shaking from the pain that's in my head
I just wanna crawl into my bed
And throw away the life I led
But I won't let it die,
but I won't let it die
I'm falling apart, I'm falling apart
Don't say this won't last forever
You're breaking my heart, you're breaking my heart
Don't tell me that we will never be together
We could be, over and over
We could be, forever
It's not over, it's not over, it's never over
Unless you let it take you
It's not over, it's not over, it's not over
Unless you let it break you
It's not over
secondhandserenade itsnotover
there's just too much thoughts running through.
obviously my sense of right and wrong has gone haywired,
i've never been more lost.
No comments:
Post a Comment