Friday, February 16, 2007

17o2o7

OMG. im damn..frustrated now cuz SAJC OFFERS EXACTLY THE COMBI I WANT.

h2 geog+econs+chem+h1 maths.

only SAJC has it, and sajc is probably e last place i'll be accepted in w my stupid raw score wo any cca. and yea, i noe its my fault la.

alrighttttttttttttttttttt. gotta find a way out and stop my stupid grumbling. ARGH.

im going for ajc's bbal trg and it rocks. haha. the ppl in there are friendly and really nice. =D. nt tt those at ijc arent, bdn its like, im someone who isnt even in e college. so its like, super nice. bdn i doubt i'll get in cuz the tcher whom i talked to din even wanna take my result slip.

nt tt i expected him to be able to help much, cuz i din sit for amaths (and i wanna take a h2 sci), i din sit for core geog (and i wanna take h2 geog), i dont have cca points (im not a freaking allrounder). so ..yeah.

there's nth i can do except hoping tt my bbal skills wil at least brg me somewhere. it doesnt seem to help much cuz im laggin bhd quite alot. e team's super strong. seriously, e j2s are really gd. heard ey were top3. they ohave strong defence and attack . the avg team's height is abt 165-17o.

their defence is almost idiotproof. they noe how to take up places asap, and cover for one another. plus plus plus, they have 2 proshooters w 95% shooting accuracy and the rest having a avg shooting accuracy of at least 7o%.

i say, e coach's gd too. really gd.

o. haha. i sound like some- owell.

yeah. thats how strong ey are. heard SAJC's even better. mann. hha. so im like, some nerd in the team's trg. =/ owell. im praying for the best la. hope good news comes my wayyyy. =D

o. half of o741B withdrew. now the class left w a pathetic, 7 ppl? yeapp. and 6 of em chgin combi next week. which means, im gonna be the only one left in the class. -.-'''

dont know wad ey gonna do bt it. probably combine class or sth. alright im off. =D


So many times
I thought I held it in my hands
But just like grains of sand
Love slipped through my fingers


So many nights
I asked the Lord above
Please make me lucky enough
To find a love that lingers


Something keeps telling me
You could be my answered prayer
You must be heaven sent
I swear


(Chorus)
Cause something happens when you look at me
I forget to speak
Something happens when you kiss my mouth
My knees get so we
ak
Could it be true this is what God has meant for me
Cause baby I can't believe that something like you
Could happen to me

(something like you...ooh ooh)


Girl in your eyes
I feel your fire burn (feel your fire burn)
All your secrets I will learn
Even if it takes forever


With you by my side
I can do anything (can do anything)
I don't care what tomorrow brings
As long as we're togethe
r

My heart is telling me
That you could be my meant to be
I know it more each time
We touch cause...


(Chorus)

Something magical (something magical)
Something spiritual (something spiritual)
Something stronger than the two of us alone (yeah)

Something physical
Something undeniable
Nothing like anything (anything)
That I've ever known
(Chorus)
N'SYNCsomethinglikeyou
=DD. super nice song w super nice lyrics.
onlysomethinglikeyouforme.XD

No comments: