ijc's orientation. and orientation, uh, is supposed to be fun?
haha. bdn ahma cheyenne fiona has no prob. im the only one who cant wait for it to end and stuffs. and the worse tng now, -i dont feel like going tml. the brighter side - WORK ON SATURDAY!
i dont know why, but i miss work. yeah. im weird. but probably its the ppl i miss ba. kamilah, fanglin, joanne, lion amanda, camelS, catherine, isabel, ahtom, jenny, irene yada yada. Lol. wdr hows ahtom and jenny getting along after leaving CP's robinsons.
haha. i seriously wonder how i clicked so easily with them and how difficult it is trying to click w my classmates right now.
if i can, i really wanna make it into SAJC. argh. pray pray pray that my results qualify me for it lo. one of my classmates actually had DSA there but she din wanna go there coz of the distance.
`my house fone just rang and i actually let it hang ringing and whn i answered i was abt to check the time to see whether its aftrnn or evening and then say mens' casual. LOL
lol. but anyway i sorta fumbled w the fone and i hanged the person up accidentally. haha. shd be my mum i guess.
ohkayy. i went to watch huangjinjia w min and eve ytd. =D. haha really miss 29o4. how longg ago since the last outing la.
and evelim, i miss you too!
yeah, but huangjinjia really din turn out to be good. i mean, its zhangyimou. its supposed to be good la. but the show seemed to be going around the same theme. the effects were gd thou. Lol. talk bt the killer and killed effects.
today we had some, mass dance tng. and i was like, tnking bt audition and tt stupid basic first move and miss move. and no one there actually plays audition. in fact, they dont even noe wad it is.
Lol. diff schs, diff mentality, got gap seh.
haiix. and the OGLs for the camp made me miss hpt, yeap, hpt. and i cant make it for the campfire ltr. =/
miss the PHS OIs! and 'is that okay's? and 'alright!'s. hha. even their cheers de woo ah ah oso diff la. they go woo ah ah woo ah ah woo instead of woo, ah ah ah. woo, ah ah ah.
mmm. mb only the hpt ppl wil noe wad im talking bt. haha. i miss everything thats missing from my life right now la.
im feeling weird and everything la. i dont even feel as thou ive graduated. and needing to pass by yck mrt everyday and seeing the sch doesnt make me feel any better. argh.
and i haven finished my fairyfromwonderland whn even the tv has completed showing it.
owell. =(
Its undeniable
that we should be together
It's unbelievable
how I used to say that I'd fall never
The basis you need to know
If you don't know just how I feel,
Then let me show you now that I'm for real
If all things in time, time will reveal
Yeah...
that we should be together
It's unbelievable
how I used to say that I'd fall never
The basis you need to know
If you don't know just how I feel,
Then let me show you now that I'm for real
If all things in time, time will reveal
Yeah...
CHORUS
One... you're like a dream come true
Two... just wanna be with you
Three... girl its plain to see
That you're the only one for me
And four... repeat steps one through three
Five... make you fall in love with me
If ever I believe my work is done
Then I start Back at One (yeah)
One... you're like a dream come true
Two... just wanna be with you
Three... girl its plain to see
That you're the only one for me
And four... repeat steps one through three
Five... make you fall in love with me
If ever I believe my work is done
Then I start Back at One (yeah)
So incredible
The way things work themselves out
And all emotional
once you know what its all about babe
And undesirable
For us to be apart
Never would have made it very far
Cause you know you got the keys to my heart
Cause
CHORUS
Say farewell to the dark night
I see the coming of the sun
I feel like a little child
Whose life has just begun
You came and breathed new life
Into this lonely heart of mine
You threw out the life line
Just in the nick of time
CHORUS
BRIANMCKNIGHTbackatone
this song's really sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment