I AM
a loser because i took my anger out on the one i love
I AM
a arsehole because i don't trust the one i love
I AM
a bastard because i don't know what it means to bring happiness to the one i love
I AM
a fool because i never try to understand the one i love
I AM
nowhere near nice because i don't know how to treat the one i love nicely
HOW CAN I
claim to love the one i love?
HOW DARE I
ever tell you i love you when i doubt my ability to make you happy
HOW CAN I
even want to take care of you when i can't even make you happy
HOW WILL I
protect you when i can't even make you smile
HOW COULD I
say all this when i can't even do a simple thing like being there for you when you need me to..
in short. im a failure. haiix. did someth i'll reli regret. i noe i will. i let my emotions run all over me. thats why.
*i wun ever dare too tell you i love you anymore, cuz im such a coward i jz don hv e right to do so.
No comments:
Post a Comment