Oh yeah, I'll tell you something
I think you'll understand
When I say that something
I wanna hold your hand x3
Oh, please, say to me
You'll let me be your man
and please, say to me
You'll let me hold your hand
Now let me hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
And when I touch you i feel happy, inside
It's such a feeling
That my love
I can't hide x3
Yeah you, got that something
I think you'll understand
When I say that something
I wanna hold your hand x3
And when I touch you I feel happy, inside
It's such a feeling
That my love
I can't hide x3
Yeah you, got that something
I think you'll understand
When I feel that something
I wanna hold your hand x3
THEBEATLES-IWANNAHOLDYOURHAND
hmm..finally bac to blogg le! haha. hope i wun abandon frenster too. lol..cuz cnt multi function. hmm. todays day3 for me..haha. am supposed to gif evryth up at dawn tml. n i'll do it..cuz i hv confidence in myself..haha..v determined lor. zhandingjietie..hmm. anw..relatives came over these two days..haha..n wo you koufu le! evrytym ey come over hv good food to eat de lor..haha. v lucky de. ytd went to eat TONYROMAS. dam nice norhh..haha. lik only ey come dn cn eat de..lol. kinda queued for v long. cuz ytd was a saturday larx..dn hv alot of ppl. waited ard 2omins. bdn worth e wait la..hmm..dn today aftrnoon went shangri-la hotel eat. wakao..dere reli dam highkls la. hahaha..i sound lik a tubaozi..haha. one of e firz tng i noticed whn i was walkin dere was e chocolate fountain..omg it was dam nice! haha..dn we sit down le....dn e service dere horrx..duno how to describe..duno is sy gd or bad. cuz we eat le dn ey v eager to clear our plates..v kuazhang lor. ey were kinda lik standin ryt beside us those kind..observin whn we wil finish..v kongbu norh. hahax. dn i had e iPOD fascination agn. rwahahax. started playin w my cousin's iPOD once agn..lol..n i was kept bz by e iPOD for quite some hrs lor..hahahaha..dn aftr tt..left dere le..dn went to orchard..dn singtel was hvin street festival..dn whn we walk to paragon dere we saw a few bboys. they were so tzai! dn ey fired up my passion for bboying agn lorr. hahaha..gona start practisin agn. haha..ey do handstd lik jia chang bian fan lidat..no difficulty de lor..gif u e feelin lik bboyin is dam ez..haha..i wana bboy! lol. crappo. cant do it..hafta train two tyms harder. haiix. muz reli work towards it le. rwahahas..dn went to heeren..my cousin wan see PAULFRANK stuff..the monkey de. haha..so we went to e flash n splash. izit e correct name? lol..i v tubaozi lor. haha..anw..go dere i only hv see de fu..don hv buy e fu..haha..if e whole shop mine dn gd le..i wan bermudas!! haha..e ripcurl n quiksilver de so nicee..dn at nite de dinner oso v fengfu..wahlok. hmm..dn i dropped my pair of chopsticks TWICE. damn tiulian la..hahahaha. lidat sy nex tym no one wana brg me out go eat le. cuz wil throw their face. hahahahaha.
hmm. i kinda stil cnt accept e fact tt goldenfaith end le..haiix..duno hw m i goin to pass my weekdays fr 1opm. nw chng to jiu wu zi zhun le. i firz tym so crazy ovr a show..e endin is happy endin..shanben&tianlan so sweet! hmm..bdn their story is reli tonghua..-shi jie shang na you zhe me hao de shi ah! haiix..shou hu xing..guardian star.......lol. im driftin so far lor..hahahahaha
*i realise i was tnkin too much. i cld nv hv e chance to b ur guardian angel.
No comments:
Post a Comment